header

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

HOW TO MAKE IT THROUGH YOUR BOOK BIRTHDAY

Last Thursday KATE TRIUMPH officially made her debut into the world. There was much joy, some crying and a whole lot of sugar consumed. Like, a lot a lot. I have learned that the only way to make it through a stressful/exciting moment is to eat Nutella straight from the jar.

Here's proof:


This is the big bottle, people, not the small one. It was full on Thursday. A few days later I need to buy more.

And just because a bottle of Nutella doesn't look all that celebratory I visited this place:



And brought some home. (No photo because they didn't last very long)

Now that KATE TRIUMPH is alive and out in the world here is where she is currently residing:



She is very happy there.

OH! And this happened: 


Yes. I totally made the news feed with JK Rowling. Here is the link. No, I won't be visiting her at her castle, but I'd love to visit Scotland. I've always wanted to go there. Like, ALWAYS. 

I hope you all enjoy reading KATE TRIUMPH!! Now off to write the next one. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment